Social media management for small businesses
Struggling to do those daily posts to your business social media accounts?
Want to spend less time on social media and more time on the parts of your business that actually NEED you?
If you’re a small business owner who already has social media accounts for your business but just don’t have the time to do everything including running these accounts yourself then Big Little Social can help.
Our Small but Mighty Social package is designed to help you with consistent and regular posting, support your business to find more clients and customers online and alleviate many of the stresses related to managing social media for your business.
This ongoing monthly package starts at just £100 and can include some or all of following;
- posting to 1 or 2 selected social media accounts alongside you the small business owner (We will agree days and times in advance so for example you may do 2 days and I do the other 5 or I do posts during the day and you do evenings if you want to post more frequently)
- basic content creation on Canva using images you provide or stock images with your logo or small amounts of text on top to be used on Instagram or Facebook.
- setting you up with scheduling tools to make the management of posting and planning social media posts easier.
- creating and posting to Instagram and Facebook Stories daily (Instagram now suggests upward of 10 stories a day to increase post reach and improve engagement)
The Small but Mighty Package does not include;
- a social media content strategy (detailed plans of what will be posted, when and why)
- detailed analytics at how posts are performing every week.
- posting on other social media accounts other than the one or two agreed as part of the package price.
- engagement strategy – the proven way to organically grow your social media following is to engage with your ideal clients and communities (as well as influencers) online, this will be left to you (the expert in your field) to actually engage with your audience and hopefully with me helping with the time spent posting content you will have chance to do this.
Contact me directly to discuss the requirements for you and your business and we can tailor a Small but Mighty Social Solution to suit you.